Travel Croatia is a stunning you get in Europe. Further, It has many fantastic attractive natural resources. However, many travelers are not aware of where Europe is hiding this Beautiful land. The country is bordering to 5 other countries. Slovenia, Bosnia, Hungary, Serbia, and Montenegro are bordering states.
Travel to Croatia
If you look for a comfortable and tranquil tour, Croatia would be one of the best options. Further, The infrastructure of the country is at a standard level that gives the best comfortability to the visitors. It contains well-maintained highways, luxury hotels, and resorts, and dependable transportation systems. Moreover, Croatia has numerous UNESCO world heritage sites. The coastal area of the country silently invites visitors to enjoy the dive in reef formated clear blue water. So, never avoid beaches in your Croatia Travel.
Most adorable destinations
- Dubrovnik – ” The pearl of Adriatic Sea.” The most visited destination in the country. Mainly for the miraculous sea walls and UNESCO listed Dubrovnik’s old town.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park – One of the most well-known national parks of the country and a UNESCO listed natural heritage site. Further, it Consists of mindblowing lakes and waterfalls surrounded by forested mountains.
- Split – Split is the second-largest city in Croatia and the largest city in the Dalmatia region. Furthermore, the Peristyle, central square of the Diocletian’s Palace, represents the historical value of split. Explore the ancient town of the Split, climb the bell tower, visit the oldest cathedral in the world are a few things that you can do in Split, Croatia.
Hence, add these beautiful sites in your Croatia Travel bucket list.
Croatia travel warnings
However, there few things that need your attention;
- Keep your wallet and the phone in a safe place.
- Since the country locates on an earthquake fault, there may be minor occurrences, occasionally.
- Avoid political demonstrations
- Be careful and alerted while night walks.
It is always better to get advice from the travel guide.